I’ve secretly read so many posts about the Versatile Bloggers Award with envy, patiently waiting for when I’d get nominated. Sinawo, I’m short for words now that you are the only one that nominated me. If you hadn’t broken the rules, I know not what would have happened. Thank you!
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself
Unfortunately, most of (if not) all the bloggers I know have already been nominated. I’ll now dive into the few facts I know about myself.
7. I’m a tenor in a certain choir. A really wonderful team of soul supernatural searching and determined musicians. I’m proud to be a part of them.
6. I read a lot more than I write. I know a friend who uses this as an explanation for their never departing writer’s block. I’d like to be clear on this, it’s not an excuse. I seem to love sharing experiences with friends through their words and not mine 🙈
5. Until recently, I realized how awesome it is to just wake up one day, pack up with your significant other and just go away. Such time builds you as a person in ways you’d never imagine. I plan on doing this a little more often than usual.
I’ll maybe blog about this very awesome time (with permission of course).
4. I love hopelessly. It won’t matter how many times I’ve been hurt, I’ll still fall as hard.
3. I love math.
2. I try so much to be someone’s first call in case they were in any danger. It’s not easy especially if all the calls you get are girls’. Most of them lie a lot too. I think its safe to say; It’s complicated!
1. The most important part of my day is in the morning. I usually have my devotion then, it’s my ‘Good morning Holy Spirit’ version of things where I lose myself to God for hours.
Like I said, these are some of the facts I know about myself. If anyone knows a fact I didn’t mention, I’d like to nominate them. They can post them in the comments section right here 👇