I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sinawo, I wish I were dark skinned.
Rules of the award
A blogger can nominate up to 10 other bloggers, then create a post announcing the nomination. The nominated bloggers should have less than 3,000 followers. The first blogger then asks 10 questions to these bloggers. If the nominated bloggers accept, then they create their own post accepting the nomination & linking back to the first blogger, answering the 10 questions, then nominating more bloggers and asking a new set of questions. The award keeps getting passed on so that readers can discover new blogs.
1.What makes you smile without fail?
– Uhmm, hitting that note. Seeing her smile because of something I did. On a more serious note, listening to music that ushers me to the throne room.
2.What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re totally alone?
– I read & write, sleep, think a lot and pray. (Those are many, aren’t they?)
3.When was the last time you felt completely proud of your blog?
– Not yet! The best is yet to come. I’m very sure. (February was an awesome month though, I won’t deny that)
4.If you took me out on a bae/friend date, what would we do?
– We’d sing. I’m not so much of a foodie. I’m sure we’d drive around screaming trying to burst our bubble and end up watching the sunset on a picnic at the end of the day.
5.Have you ever left someone you still loved?
– Yes (No explanation, please don’t ask)
6.What is your greatest talent?
– (I will talk about what people say I’m good at), teaching the word (writing and reading psalms)
7.What is the biggest secret you’ve kept from your parents?
– If I post it here, it won’t be a secret anymore. They read my blog too much.
8.Besides me of course, which other writer would you love to meet in real life?
– I’d love to take NoViolet Bulawayo on a date (Mostly serve her roasted maize, she loves it a lot. And no, I’m no stalker)
9.What is the last flirtatious thing you did to attract a crush?
– I talked her into letting me kiss her neck at the end of a very hectic day. As they say, the rest is history.
10.If you could read minds, whose would you like to read the most?
– Fortunately, I do (more or less, its called the prophetic, Sinawo I know you’ve heard of this). And its God’s mind, which I love to read everyday.
11. What is top priority on your bucket list?
– Being a man after God’s heart.
12. What’s your most listened to song?
– I can’t live without you by Tye Tribett (My ringtone).
Here are your questions people
1. Who are you thinking about now?
2. Are you happy with the current state of your blog?
3. What is that one conversation you keeping having in your head over and over again, thinking you could have said things differently?
4. What were the best presents you ever gave (to who)?
5. Action or adventure movies?
6. What is your current favorite album or song?
7. What is your ideal type of date?
8. What is your opinion about this bloggers’ award business?
9. What is your deal breaker in a relationship?
10. Do you believe in sex after or before marriage?